Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guess who's back... Back again.


Louie’s back!  Tell a friend.  (I better stop right there before I dance over the line of copyright infringement).  After an interesting 3 months of departure I have finally returned to the writing blogosphere!

*cue claps*

I’m honestly sad to be away for such a long time but many things have happened in that time.  I graduated from CSUSB with an M.B.A. in Marketing, got a new job with a phenomenal company, and subsequently moved to an entire new state.

Things have been busy (to say the least).

My passion for the Agent M series has not died, no, not in the slightest.  It was just put on the backburner while I got settled and adjusted with my new surroundings, environment, and job responsibilities.  Thankfully, I am blessed to be working for a great company and also the most incredible boss in existence so my happiness levels are currently at an all time high.  I will be using that momentum to not only push Project Mabus to get published by the end of this calendar year but also begin my second novel within the next 90 to 120 days.

Sounds tough?  For some, sure.  For me, I thrive under pressure.  I once edited an entire animation project within 10 hours the night before it was due.  If I put my mind on getting a project done, believe me, it will be finished.

As far as updates go, there is quite a backlog I have to go through on my movie reviews so once the gears start turning I’m hoping to start churning out updates and articles anywhere between 3-5 times a week.

I can’t stress enough how happy I am with the way my life has been going as of late and it’s only going to help my writing career.  I’d like to take this time to thank my parents for their constant support.  My brother (who also happens to be the biggest critic of any of my work) for his motivation and passion towards my project.  And of course, I can’t forget about my loving fiancé who has been my rock throughout this entire year, cheering me up when I’m down, giving me the time I need, and constantly supporting me when I thought no one else would.

Let the countdown to the end begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment