Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to the Beginning of the End!

Finally, after many grueling months of hard labor and sacrifice I was finally able to build and establish the franchise I have been waiting my entire life to create.  There are many people I'd wish to thank for coming this far but we've only just begun.  We've got a long road ahead of us and it looks like its going to be an entertaining ride.

This website is designed to promote the first book of my new novel series Agent M: Project Mabus.  You'll find some resources here that will give you an insight into the story and I'm hoping to illicit some good discussion as well as excitement.  I'll be discussing the endlessly winding road to becoming a published author, some of the hiccups along the path, and maybe a few pointers from a creative writing perspective to give you an insight as to how I created this wonderful world I'm set to destroy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment